Syria escorts directory
Syria escorts directory
Looking for "syria escorts directory"?
Articles about syria escorts directory
What articles can you find on Google about syria escorts directory:
The Office of Public Affairs (OPA) is the single point of contact for all inquiries about the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
We read every letter, fax, or e-mail we receive, and we will convey your comments to CIA officials outside OPA as appropriate. However, with limited staff and resources, we simply cannot respond to all who write to us.
By postal mail:
Before contacting us:
- Please check our site map, search feature, or our site navigation on the left to locate the information you seek. We do not routinely respond to questions for which answers are found within this Web site.
- Employment: We do not routinely answer questions about employment beyond the information on this Web site, and we do not routinely answer inquiries about the status of job applications. Recruiting will contact applicants within 45 days if their qualifications meet our needs.
Because of safety concerns for the prospective applicant, as well as security and communication issues, the CIA Recruitment Center does not accept resumes, nor can we return phone calls, e-mails or other forms of communication, from US citizens living outside of the US. When you return permanently to the US (not on vacation or leave), please visit the CIA Careers page and apply online for the position of interest.
To verify an employee's employment, please contact the Employment Verification Office.
- Solicitations to transfer large sums of money to your bank account: If you receive a solicitation to transfer a large amount of money from an African nation to your bank account in exchange for a payment of millions of dollars, go to the US Secret Service Web site for information about the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud or "4-1-9" Fraud scheme.
- If you have information which you believe might be of interest to the CIA in pursuit of the CIA's foreign intelligence mission, you may use our e-mail form. We will carefully protect all information you provide, including your identity. The CIA, as a foreign intelligence agency, does not engage in US domestic law enforcement.
- If you have information relating to Iraq which you believe might be of interest to the US Government, please contact us through the Iraqi Rewards Program —
Coordinates: 35°N 38°E / 35°N 38°E / 35; 38
|Syrian Arab Republic|
الجمهورية العربية السورية
al-Jumhūrīyah al-ʻArabīyah as-Sūrīyah
|Flag||Coat of arms|
|Anthem: "حماة الديار" (Arabic)|
Guardians of the Homeland
and largest city
33°30′N 36°18′E / 33.500°N 36.300°E / 33.500; 36.300
|Ethnic groups|| |
|Government||Unitary dominant-party[A] semi-presidential republic|
|•||Prime Minister||Imad Khamis|
|•||Speaker of the People's Council||Hadiya Khalaf Abbas|
|•||Proclamation of Arab Kingdom of Syria||8 March 1920|
|•||State of Syria established under French Mandate||1 December 1924|
|•||Syrian Republic established by merger of States of Jabal Druze, Alawites and Syria||1930|
|•||Independence (Joint UN / French Mandate ended)||24 October 1945|
|•||Last French |
|17 April 1946|
|•||Secession from the |
United Arab Republic
|28 September 1961|
|•||Ba'ath party |
|8 March 1963|
|•||Total||185,180 km2 (89th)|
71,479 sq mi
|•||July 2014 estimate||17,064,854 (54th)|
|GDP (PPP)||2010 estimate|
|GDP (nominal)||2010 estimate|
|HDI (2014)|| 0.594|
medium · 134th
|Currency||Syrian pound (SYP)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|•||Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
|Drives on the||right|
|ISO 3166 code||SY|
Syriai/ˈsɪ.rɪə/سورياSūriyāSyrian Arab Republicالجمهورية العربية السورية
Eblaites and Amorites
Arameans and Phoenicians
During Muhammad's era
Islamic Syria (al-Sham)
Crusaders, Ayubids, Mamluks and Nizaris
Independent Syrian Republic
Syrian Civil War
Politics and government
Israel unilaterally annexed the Golan Heights in 1981, although the Syrian government continues to demand the return of this territory.
|Governorates of Syria|
|8||Deir ez-Zor||Deir ez-Zor|
Internet and telecommunications
Water supply and sanitation
|Historical populations (in thousands)|
|Source: Central Bureau of Statistics of the Syrian Arab Republic, 2011|
English and French are widely spoken as a second language, but English is more often used.
2004 official census
|6||Ar-Raqqah||Ar Raqqah Governorate||220,488|
|7||Deir ez-Zor||Deir ez-Zor Governorate||211,857|
|10||Sayyidah Zaynab||Rif Dimashq Governorate||136,427|
- Index of Syria-related articles
- Outline of Syria
- Syrian Civil War
- Refugees of the Syrian Civil War
- International recognition of the Syrian National Council
- Federation of Northern Syria – Rojava
- "Syria". The World Factbook. Central Intelligence Agency.
- Syria at DMOZ
- Syria web resources provided by GovPubs at the University of Colorado–Boulder Libraries
- Syria profile from the BBC News
- Syria profiles of people and institutions provided by the Arab Decision project
- Wikimedia Atlas of Syria
|Cyprus • Mediterranean Sea||Iraq|
|Lebanon • Israel||Jordan • Iraq||Iraq|
Watch video about syria escorts directory
What can you find on YouTube:US Apache Helicopter Safely Escorts convoy OF ISIS Into Syria