Cambodia escorts directory
Cambodia escorts directory
Looking for "cambodia escorts directory"?
We will help you!
Watch video about cambodia escorts directory
What can you find on YouTube:Real Fish bowl prostitutes of Cambodia
Articles about cambodia escorts directory
What articles can you find on Google about cambodia escorts directory:
Coordinates: 13°N 105°E / 13°N 105°E / 13; 105
|Kingdom of Cambodia|
ជាតិ សាសនា ព្រះមហាក្សត្រ
"Nation, Religion, King"
| Location of Cambodia (green) |
in ASEAN (dark grey) – [Legend]
and largest city
11°33′N 104°55′E / 11.550°N 104.917°E / 11.550; 104.917
|Official script||Khmer script|
|Ethnic groups (2013)|| |
|Government||Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy|
|•||Prime Minister||Hun Sen|
|•||President of the Senate||Say Chhum|
|•||President of the National Assembly||Heng Samrin|
|•||Lower house||National Assembly|
|•||Kingdom of Funan||68–550|
|•||Kingdom of Chenla||550–706|
|9 November 1953|
|•||Paris Peace Accords||23 October 1991|
|•||Monarchy restored||24 September 1993|
|•||Total||181,035 km2 (88th)|
69,898 sq mi
|•||2014 estimate||15,458,332 (65th)|
|GDP (PPP)||2015 estimate|
|GDP (nominal)||2015 estimate|
|HDI (2014)|| 0.555|
medium · 143rd
|Drives on the||right|
|ISO 3166 code||KH|
|a.||The de facto currency is the United States dollar.|
|You may need rendering support to display the Khmer text in this article correctly.|
Cambodiai/kæmˈboʊdiə/កម្ពុជា[kɑmpuˈciə]Kingdom of Cambodiaព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា[ˈprĕəh riəciənaːˈcɑk kɑmpuˈciə]
Cambodia also faces environmental destruction as an imminent problem. The most severe activity in this regard is considered to be the countrywide deforesting, which also involves national parks and wildlife sanctuaries. Overall, environmental destruction in Cambodia comprise many different activities, including illegal loggings, poaching of endangered and endemic species, and destruction of important wildlife habitats from large scale construction projects and agricultural businesses. The degrading activities involve the local population, Cambodian businesses and political authorities, as well as foreign criminal syndicates and many transnational corporations from all over the world.
- 802–1431: Khmer Empire (Kingdom of Cambodia from 1340)
- 1431–1863: Cambodia
- 1863–1941, 1945–1953: Kingdom of Cambodia (French Protectorate)
- 1941–1945: Under Japanese occupation
- 1953–1970: Kingdom of Cambodia
- 1970–1975: Khmer Republic
- 1975–1976: Kampuchea
- 1976–1982: Democratic Kampuchea (removed from power in 1979)
- 1982–1993: Coalition Government of Democratic Kampuchea (internationally recognized until 1993, renamed to the National Government of Cambodia in 1990)
- 1979–1989: People's Republic of Kampuchea
- 1989–1992: State of Cambodia
- 1992–1993: United Nations Transitional Authority in Cambodia
- 1993–present: Kingdom of Cambodia
Pre-Angkorian and Angkorian era
Dark ages of Cambodia
Independence and Vietnam War
Members of the government and army became resentful of Sihanouk's ruling style as well as his tilt away from the United States.
Khmer Republic (1970–75)
Khmer Rouge regime
Vietnamese occupation and transition
Restoration of the monarchy
The introduction of a revised command structure early in 2000 was a key prelude to the reorganisation of the Cambodian military. This saw the defence ministry form three subordinate general departments responsible for logistics and finance, materials and technical services, and defence services under the High Command Headquarters (HCHQ).
In 2010, the Royal Cambodian Armed Forces comprised about 102,000 active personnel (200,000 reserve). Total Cambodian military spending stands at 3% of national GDP. The Royal Gendarmerie of Cambodia total more than 7,000 personnel. Its civil duties include providing security and public peace, to investigate and prevent organised crime, terrorism and other violent groups; to protect state and private property; to help and assist civilians and other emergency forces in a case of emergency, natural disaster, civil unrest and armed conflicts.
|1||Banteay Meanchey||Serei Saophoan||6,679||678,033|
|3||Kampong Cham||Kampong Cham||4,549||1,010,098|
|4||Kampong Chhnang||Kampong Chhnang||5,521||472,616|
|5||Kampong Speu||Chbar Mon||7,017||718,008|
|6||Kampong Thom||Stung Saen||13,814||908,398|
|10||Koh Kong||Khemarak Phoumin||11,160||139,722|
|15||Phnom Penh||Phnom Penh||758||2,234,566|
|17||Preah Vihear||Tbeng Meanchey||13,788||170,852|
|19||Prey Veng||Prey Veng||4,883||947,357|
|21||Siem Reap||Siem Reap||10,229||1,000,309|
|22||Stung Treng||Stung Treng||11,092||111,734|
|23||Svay Rieng||Svay Rieng||2,966||498,785|
"Two decades of economic growth have helped make Cambodia a global leader in reducing poverty. The success story means the Southeast Asian nation that overcame a vicious civil war now is classified as a lower-middle income economy by the World Bank Group (WBG).
The National Bank of Cambodia is the central bank of the kingdom and provides regulatory oversight to the country's banking sector and is responsible in part for increasing the foreign direct investment in the country. Between 2010 and 2012 the number of regulated banks and micro-finance institutions increased from 31 covered entities to over 70 individual institutions underlining the growth within the Cambodian banking and finance sector.
"Only with the trade union law will we, employers, be able to survive…. not only Cambodia, every country has trade union law. Those who criticize [the law] should do businesses, and [then] they will understand."
- Krama (traditional scarf)
- Ceramic works
- Soap, candle, spices
- Wood carving, lacquerware, silverplating
- Painted bottles containing infused rice wine
The civil war and neglect severely damaged Cambodia's transport system. With assistance from other countries Cambodia has been upgrading the main highways to international standards and most are vastly improved from 2006. Most main roads are now paved.
Water supply and sanitation
(2008 Cambodian census)
|1||Phnom Penh||Phnom Penh||2,234,566||11||Khemarak Phoumin||Koh Kong||36,053|
|3||Serei Saophoan||Banteay Meanchey||181,396||13||Prey Veng||Prey Veng||33,079|
|4||Battambang||Battambang||180,853||14||Stueng Saen||Kampong Thom||31,871|
|5||Siem Reap||Siem Reap||174,265||15||Pursat||Pursat||25,650|
|6||Kampong Cham||Kampong Cham||118,242||16||Samrong||Oddar Meanchey||18,694|
|7||Sihanoukville||Preah Sihanouk||89,447||17||Svay Rieng||Svay Rieng||17,029|
|8||Chbar Mon||Kampong Speu||54,505||18||Stung Treng||Stung Treng||17,022|
|10||Kampong Chhnang||Kampong Chhnang||43,130||20||Doun Kaev||Takéo||14,456|
- Anvaya (organization)
- Index of Cambodia-related articles
- Outline of Cambodia
- Cambodia – Wikipedia book
- "Cambodia". The World Factbook. Central Intelligence Agency.
- Cambodia from UCB Libraries GovPubs
- Cambodia at DMOZ
- Cambodia profile from the BBC News
- Cambodia at Encyclopædia Britannica
- Cambodia – Traveling the far east
- Wikimedia Atlas of Cambodia
- Geographic data related to Cambodia at OpenStreetMap
- Key Development Forecasts for Cambodia from International Futures
- King of Cambodia, Norodom Sihanouk Official website of former King Norodom Sihanouk (French)
- "Cambodia.gov.kh". Archived from the original on 5 October 2006. Official Royal Government of Cambodia Website (English Version)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
- Ministry of Tourism
- Cooperation Committee for Cambodia (CCC)
- Cambodian Human Rights and Development Association (ADHOC)
- Cambodian Center for Human Rights (CCHR)
- Cambodian League for the Promotion and Defense of Human Rights (LICADHO)
- Global Integrity Report: Cambodia Cambodia Integrity Scorecard and Country Report
- Action IEC Working For Cambodian Community Education Through Media and Culture
- Freedom in the World 2011: Cambodia
- Freedom of the Press 2011: Cambodia
| Thailand |
Gulf of Thailand
|Gulf of Thailand||Vietnam|
The Office of Public Affairs (OPA) is the single point of contact for all inquiries about the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
We read every letter, fax, or e-mail we receive, and we will convey your comments to CIA officials outside OPA as appropriate. However, with limited staff and resources, we simply cannot respond to all who write to us.
By postal mail:
Before contacting us:
- Please check our site map, search feature, or our site navigation on the left to locate the information you seek. We do not routinely respond to questions for which answers are found within this Web site.
- Employment: We do not routinely answer questions about employment beyond the information on this Web site, and we do not routinely answer inquiries about the status of job applications. Recruiting will contact applicants within 45 days if their qualifications meet our needs.
Because of safety concerns for the prospective applicant, as well as security and communication issues, the CIA Recruitment Center does not accept resumes, nor can we return phone calls, e-mails or other forms of communication, from US citizens living outside of the US. When you return permanently to the US (not on vacation or leave), please visit the CIA Careers page and apply online for the position of interest.
To verify an employee's employment, please contact the Employment Verification Office.
- Solicitations to transfer large sums of money to your bank account: If you receive a solicitation to transfer a large amount of money from an African nation to your bank account in exchange for a payment of millions of dollars, go to the US Secret Service Web site for information about the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud or "4-1-9" Fraud scheme.
- If you have information which you believe might be of interest to the CIA in pursuit of the CIA's foreign intelligence mission, you may use our e-mail form. We will carefully protect all information you provide, including your identity. The CIA, as a foreign intelligence agency, does not engage in US domestic law enforcement.
- If you have information relating to Iraq which you believe might be of interest to the US Government, please contact us through the Iraqi Rewards Program —
Images about cambodia escorts directory
What images can you find on Google Images about cambodia escorts directory: